Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year... Any Resolutions?








Here are a few words of wisdom for your financial health throughout 2010 and beyond.


*Pause, take a breath, discuss, and look hard at the numbers before making any financial decision.
*Spend less than you earn now, not as much as you might earn in the future.
*Spend mindfully, not mindlessly, and periodically leave the credit cards at home and pay cash instead.
*Save something--regularly. Give something--regularly.
*Diversify your investments into many different asset classes.
*Buy low and sell high. Get aggressive when an asset class is down and act warily when an asset class is up.
*Realize that your actual net worth far exceeds your bank balance. It includes your talents, your lifetime of future earnings, your family and friends, and your health
.

I invite you to take advantage of the new year, to transform your relationship to money, and to make a fresh start. We all need help to realize our goals.

Thank you for following my blog thus far. I look forward to what this year shall bring us, and I look forward to continuing on with sharing my thoughts and inspirations as I advance my career in the noble industry of wealth management.

-Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment